• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing for a Summa DC5

Hi everyone I was just needing some help. I am wanting to sell my Summa 54" DC5. However I have no idea how to even begin to price it. It is in excellent condition and has been very lightly used. I own a super small sign shop in Rogersville, MO. About 3 years ago I purchased an HP latex printer. So the summa is only used a handful of times. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi everyone I was just needing some help. I am wanting to sell my Summa 54" DC5. However I have no idea how to even begin to price it. It is in excellent condition and has been very lightly used. I own a super small sign shop in Rogersville, MO. About 3 years ago I purchased an HP latex printer. So the summa is only used a handful of times. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi
I am in the market for a DC5 printer as a back up to the one I have
Can you email me your number and I'll call to discuss . regards Brian