• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing help

Cynosure

Hi all. I have a chance to bid on wrapping 16 tool boxes and wonder if anyone has tackled a job like this. I have never tried, and am kind if stumped figuring an install price. Any "ballpark" ideas would be appreciated. All of the handles come off with 2 or 3 phillips screws. I am just wondering on the prep time alone, removing the hardware and cleaning since you can see they are used. After that, its a pretty flat, easy wrap. Hopefully the attached photos help give an idea...

Attachments

• 20161020_103538.jpg
    20161020_103538.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 20161020_103448.jpg
    20161020_103448.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 20161020_103455.jpg
    20161020_103455.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 116

threeputt

Hi all. I have a chance to bid on wrapping 16 tool boxes and wonder if anyone has tackled a job like this. I have never tried, and am kind if stumped figuring an install price. Any "ballpark" ideas would be appreciated. All of the handles come off with 2 or 3 phillips screws. I am just wondering on the prep time alone, removing the hardware and cleaning since you can see they are used. After that, its a pretty flat, easy wrap. Hopefully the attached photos help give an idea...

I don't see this as difficult to quote at all. There's a finite amount of space on each one. (assuming they are all identical)

The factors that play into any print, laminate and install type job are in play here. Plus your design time if it's a custom pattern or layout. So that much is fairly easy to figure out.

Add to that mix, these additional variables:
1) Are they all in one location? ie: Can your team come to a single location?
2) Are they all going to be simultaneously available?
3) If each one is a different design, factor that in art time.
4) What is the time required to remove excess hardware and degrease? (prep these things)