• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing Software

What estimating software do you use?

• Activity

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Cyrious Software

Votes: 27 11.9%
  • EstiMate

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Excel Spreadsheet

Votes: 30 13.2%
  • GraphixCalc

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • SignVox

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • Sign Tracker

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 19 8.4%
  • Don't use Software

Votes: 79 34.8%

• Total voters

Sidney

That would frustrate me.
I've been in business 25 years and one of the strongest attributes that I have is returning calls. Here's my cell phone number if I can be of assistance.
Sidney 754-610-5955
That would frustrate me.
I've been in business 25 years and one of the strongest attributes that I have is returning calls. Here's my cell phone number if I can be of assistance.
Sidney 754-610-5956

sss8259

Thanks for your help. They contacted me maybe one hour after my post and I was able to cancel my subscription :)

Mheroog

I actually need some help in order to cancel our account with Sign Tracker. We really wanted to make it work as it is one of the cheapest sign management software. Unfortunately It's been 3 months that we are paying our monthly subscription but nobody has ever returned our calls or answered my emails. It's been only a month that I have decided to cancel the subscription. I have been trying to do it through my account but I can't find how to do it. I am actually wondering if this company still exists.. Of course payment is still being debited from our bank account. Please any help will be welcome;)

Thanks

Mheroog

Thanks for your help. They contacted me maybe one hour after my post and I was able to cancel my subscription :)

Hi there, I was just wondering what program did you end up using once your subscription with Sign Tracker was cancelled.