• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Pricing.

Jason Bieda

Hi all, never made an abundance of decals before just a few here and there, and now I have an order for 500. Was wondering how you all price an order like that. I don’t want to price to high to lose the order and also not under price to where I wouldn’t make anything off of them. Just to give you all an idea, the stickers are 3” x 3” color print with the company logo and a brief message on it.

Johnny Best

Material plus time. Sticker Mule has [HASHTAG]#500[/HASHTAG] 3"x3" stickers for $155.00. And free shipping.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I second Sticker Mule. They come on a nice roll also. I order from them frequently. Good quality, fast shipping, good pricing. Ordering takes less than 5 minutes, will take you longer to set up to print and cut.

bannertime

Material plus time. Sticker Mule has [HASHTAG]#500[/HASHTAG] 3"x3" stickers for $155.00. And free shipping.

I was curious so I looked. I'm showing 500 3x3 square stickers for $187. Which is funny cause Stouse is even higher than that for 500 3x3 laminated stickers.

The answer requires too many unspecified variables. Are they cast or calendered? Laminated or unlaminated? Kiss cut or die cut/half cut?

When you're getting orders for more than two or three hundred decals, it's often times best to outsource and have more time to focus on more critical jobs. We would use Gill-line or Stouse and just price items at their suggested retail price.

If we did run them in house, we'd be at $.77 each for a 3" x 3" contour-cut, laminated calendered decal or $1.31 each for cast w/ laminate.

Pideas

We run these in-house all the time. we would be around $0.74 each for 500. We would print on calendared vinyl and contour cut. Print and material cost is minimal and it might require 30-45mins of cutting time. To minimize cutting time, we might even provide these 9 labels to a sheet (if customer doesn't request individual cut labels.)

Johnny Best

We run these in-house all the time. we would be around $0.74 each for 500. We would print on calendared vinyl and contour cut. Print and material cost is minimal and it might require 30-45mins of cutting time. To minimize cutting time, we might even provide these 9 labels to a sheet (if customer doesn't request individual cut labels.)

Do you laminate them for that price?