• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

print and cut to graphtec fc7000

projectneon

apparently there is no way are jv33-260 can do a print and cut to are graphtec plotter, i was told this by are print technicians, but i also have herd different. is there anyway i am able to do it? my guessing its because of rasterlink!

sumofish

I was told by my vendor that you should be able to print and cut....but after many failed attempts by me and the vendor we were unsuccessful, so I started using Onyx Production house and it works like a charm. Not really sure if that answer helps.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
I know in Flexi, once you put a contour cut on an item, you can specify the target be printed to be compatible with the Graphtec plotter. I have not used that function for a Graphtec in at least two years, but I was able to use the function successfully at my previous shop, and use it all the time for our Mimaki plotter.

Richard G

Mimaki to Graphtec yes

I've got a Mimaki JV3 160 and a FC5100-130 and i have done it for a long time. It's not automatic or anything but it does work very well. I just setup on one computer for the printing and the other the cutting, save the plot file and cut away.

Richard G

One other thing on this I am using Flexi However i was told there was not way to do it as well.. Check out your manuel on the graphtec it will help. Nothing really special if you can say to a plt file.