• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

print head out of alignment my prints are very fuzzy. it looks like i am getting the

nikkali

print head out of alignment

my prints are very fuzzy. it looks like i am getting the same results every time i print. the bands (when i turn print color bands) are overlapping when i do each print. no matter how many times i do printADJUST. they don't clear up. can you give me any advice as how to fix? i have a picture of what i am talking about i can email you. please email me. sales@whynotadvertise.com
thanks,
Nik ingram

IMG_3362.jpg

tbaker

judging from the amount of slant and over lap you have there, your heads need to be mechanically adjusted, before you can calibrate at all. Have you had any serious media jams or had heads replaced? from what I'm seeing, I'd call in your tech, for the 2 hours they work on your printer, your print quality should increase drmatically.

zibby

print head out of alignment

my prints are very fuzzy. it looks like i am getting the same results every time i print. the bands (when i turn print color bands) are overlapping when i do each print. no matter how many times i do printADJUST. they don't clear up. can you give me any advice as how to fix? i have a picture of what i am talking about i can email you. please email me. sales@whynotadvertise.com
thanks,
Nik ingram

View attachment 55698

My prints are fuzzy as well but not that much. How did you fix it?