• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print multipage PDF

MHester

Hey, this may seem like a silly question, but I've never had to process this before. I have a 34 page pdf of blueprints that I need to print out on my 54" HP. . When I open it into Flexi, it only allows me to bring in 1 page at a time. Ugh, that's wasteful time...can't I print all 34 pages in one fell swoop without having to open each page then nest them together?
Thanks in advance.

MHester

Hey, this may seem like a silly question, but I've never had to process this before. I have a 34 page pdf of blueprints that I need to print out on my 54" HP. . When I open it into Flexi, it only allows me to bring in 1 page at a time. Ugh, that's wasteful time...can't I print all 34 pages in one fell swoop without having to open each page then nest them together?
Thanks in advance.
FYI, it's Flexi Print and Cut v.12

MHester

Thanks in advance.
Nevermind, I think I figured it out. Open it directly into RIP and print from there??

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nevermind, I think I figured it out. Open it directly into RIP and print from there??
Yep.
If you need to separate the the pages you can right click on the pdf & "break apart" after you load it into the job list.

wayne k
guam usa

MHester

I'm ripping it now, we'll see how it goes....thanks :)
Worked like a charm. Open it up in the rip app, it allows me to adjust resolution, passes, profile, size, justification, etc. Good to know I can go directly to print rather than have to open up each page by itself in the Flexi editor. Simple enough, I've just never had to do it before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Thanks :)