• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print room flooring

Brian27

I'm looking to add flooring to our print room. Right now it's that same gross looking concrete as the rest of our shop with decades of stains, paint, holes and whatever else. It's also hard to see dust and debris that has accumulated since it blends in with the floor.

I was thinking either some sort of garage flooring tiles or workout room tiles. In our last much smaller print room we got some rolls of the vinyl they use in hospitals but once it got dusty it was basically a slip and slide so it'd preferably be semi non-slip.

Do you guys have any recommendations? The room is roughly 30' x 25'.

ExecuPrintGS

I'm a big fan of epoxy coating concrete, easy to clean up and looks nice.
When we take over the space next to us i will be lobbying hard for that in my new print room and install bay.

I dont know that the garage flooring tiles or the spongy floor tiles would work (atleast not in our shop) we had some of the spongy mats for by our production tables and they held dust so bad i threw them away in a month.

2B

epoxy the floor,

we had some of those hard rubber weightroom mats and they are HARD to clean plus they allowed spills under them

Brian27

Wish we could do epoxy but I doubt the owners of our building would appreciate a small of patch epoxied floor in the middle of the warehouse when we leave. =/