• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print test on mutoh falcon outdoor ll

decaljunkie

Cant seem to figure this one out. mabe someone here will know!
when i run a print test my both of the square channels have no ink in the middle like if the is a bunch of nozzles missing in the middle of the print head. and on one black square channel the nozzles are missing. i have attached a image of the problem. The weird thing is that sometimes all the nozzles in the yellow will shoot in perfectly with no nozzles missing then it will start to miss nozzles in the middle again in the middle of a print. if the yellow head was bad the it would not fully shoot out all the nozzle periodically? does anyone know what could be causing this? thanks

Attachments

• 2013-01-29 15.32.18.jpg
    2013-01-29 15.32.18.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 69

decaljunkie

I am not dropping ink when printing. the lack of yellow and black ink makes my red look pink. and my orange a peach color. i dont know if this helps but one of the dampers on the yellow and one on the black are half full. but all the other dampers look full to the top.:helpcould it be that one of the nipples from the head were the dampers sit on is broken on one side. since on black nozzle channel is working and the other is missing nozzles same with the yellow?