• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printable vinyl supplier

CVGraphics

Does anyone know of a company to purchase printable vinyl here in Canada other than Spicers?

A cheap, generic promotional vinyl would do just fine for what I'm doing but they keep telling me they don't have it in stock, however they have it listed on their website! The sales rep wants to keep selling me the more expensive material and I'm getting a little suspicious.

If this is not the correct spot on the forum to ask this type of question, please point me to where I should ask it.

Thank you!

ikarasu

Where are you located in Canada?

Laird has $99 rolls. Do you have a Spicer's account online?

They have 25 rolls of $125 dtec vinyl in BC .. 10 in other locations.

They are sold out of their cheap $100 GB brand though.

CVGraphics

Where are you located in Canada?

Laird has $99 rolls. Do you have a Spicer's account online?

They have 25 rolls of $125 dtec vinyl in BC .. 10 in other locations.

They are sold out of their cheap $100 GB brand though.
Hey thanks for that info. Yes I am in Canada

Yeah Spicers is the issue. They did tell me they were out of their cheap generic stuff, but when I requested the Rite Media instead (or anything in that price range besides Arlon)...I was told that I had to go with whatever they had in my local local branch warehouse as they were not allowed to ship from other areas because of some shortage.

A very bad policy which will drive me to someone else. I already have a couple new leads.