• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FL Printed Wall Mural Website For Sale - TheModernMural.com

SimpleStencils

I had this website created a few years ago when I purchased my HP Latex 365 Printer. I never had time to promote the murals and so the site has not been promoted much but a lot of work went into putting it together. Because my website hosting renewal is coming up in the next month, I decided to sell the website if there is anyone out there that is interested in taking it over. It was built on wordpress and actually had an online purchasing system in place but was turned off. It probably wouldn't take much to add your own product options and turn it back on.

I paid about $1500 for the development of the website, the domain name etc. can be transferred to buyer as well. I will also remove all my personal information before transferring over. It is currently hosted with bluehost and could remain with them, cost is about $20-30 month for secure hosting. It may be a great option for someone with the time to promote it. Will accept offers, please email me at jennifer@thesimplestencil.com if you're interested. The domain expires in a week or so, willing to take $500 to anyone interested in developing it or selling wall murals. Check it out at https://themodernmural.com/

Last edited:

SimpleStencils

TheModernMural.com is still for sale, willing to take just $500 to anyone interested. It's not something I am interested in selling any longer but it may work for the right person, or add a revenue stream if you're already printing murals or have the ability to.