• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printer for contour cut coroplast

Santon

Looking for a trade only printer similar to 365. Currently using them to print/cut 4x8 coroplast sheets (wanting smaller options also) into various shapes and sizes. Their quality has become an issue. I have checked out other websites but the upload process/website was not user friendly or straight forward like 365. The shipping prices didn't even come close also.

mameighan

I just used firesprint for 10 fat heads on a 4x8 sheet. After a little back and forth, they came out great, cost effective and quick.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Hi
We are a wholesale and trade-only large format printer located in San Diego, Ca. / Costa Mesa, Ca.
We focus in Roll to roll banners and any direct print substrate with contour cut.
Our equipment inventory is: UV Vutek printers, HP Solvents, Inca Onset Inca, Zund cutters, and finishing sewing machines..
Please let me know if there's anything we can do to help!

Sincerely,
Estelios J. Aretos
Siegan Digital Imaging
Hi estilios. Interesting how you've been a member since 2018, but this is your first post. To bump a thread almost two years old.
BTW, people pay for a merchant membership to offer their services. And it's a rule of the forum. Just saying.
Oh, don't try selling wholesale banners either, until you upgrade your membership to do so. :thumb:

estelios

Hi estilios. Interesting how you've been a member since 2018, but this is your first post. To bump a thread almost two years old.
BTW, people pay for a merchant membership to offer their services. And it's a rule of the forum. Just saying.
Oh, don't try selling wholesale banners either, until you upgrade your membership to do so. :thumb:
Yes, I've been a member for quite some time but only started using the forum.
Thanks for the info, will def. Look to upgrade our membership.
;)