• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printer woes

Williams Signs

Just called National Parts today to order new printheads for my Mutoh Falcon JR. They no longer sell these printheads. Called Epson and found Compass Micro. They tell me Epson now requires a serial number from a 3000 printer or they can not sell the heads.

tiredcreations

Just called National Parts today to order new printheads for my Mutoh Falcon JR. They no longer sell these printheads. Called Epson and found Compass Micro. They tell me Epson now requires a serial number from a 3000 printer or they can not sell the heads.

Yep. Everybody is running into this. The story my sales rep told me was people were buying them by the hundreds and shipping them over to China.

(which in return are probably just marking them up 20 bucks and shipping them back to the states)

Anyway, Epson is trying to put a stop to it.