• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printer won't print?

I had a vacation a couple weeks ago, ran my cleaning cartidges thru my printer and all went fine, I loaded my ink back up Wednesday this week, so far so good, went to print a banner a few minutes ago and just a very light hint of Cyan shows up, I have did 2 power cleans and a normal clean and a couple nozzle checks, still notta, even less color now, I don't really want to call SW because it would be 2 weeks before a return call.
Anyhelp would be appreciated!
Mutoh Falcon outdoor Jr./ Flexi 7.6 V8

grafixhenk

Looks like the ink is not flowing, I had a similar problem. We ended up sucking ink through the capping station on the waste bottle side with a syringe. Let it sit for a little while and all the colors came back. If you have any questions just pm me and I will send my number so you can give me a buzz.

I did the syringe trick on the black on got it running, but I have never did the syringe vacuum on the other waste line, does a person do it the same way as the black, I didn't know if it would"prime" all the colors or not?
Thanks!

PMG

Vinny good to see ya back @ signs 101,glad your printer is back up and laying ink!!!!!!:thumb:

philip

to fix

I had a vacation a couple weeks ago, ran my cleaning cartidges thru my printer and all went fine, I loaded my ink back up Wednesday this week, so far so good, went to print a banner a few minutes ago and just a very light hint of Cyan shows up, I have did 2 power cleans and a normal clean and a couple nozzle checks, still notta, even less color now, I don't really want to call SW because it would be 2 weeks before a return call.
Anyhelp would be appreciated!
Mutoh Falcon outdoor Jr./ Flexi 7.6 V8

hi philip here i had same prob same printer.take dampers of from head and put tub to syringe and push cleaning fluid though on head to clear,
and suck ink though pipe put back to gethersigntime@paradise.net.nz

philip

take dampers of head .tub &cleaning fluid&serreg though .then suck from ink line put back to gether