• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printerdrivers for OCE ARIZONA CANON 360XT

Hassen01

Hello everyone,

I'm in need of printer drivers for an Oce Arizona 360XT that are compatible with Onyx V10. I already have my dongle and Onyx V10 setup, but I'm missing the necessary drivers to properly use the printer.

If anyone has these drivers or knows where I can find them, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share them with me or guide me to a reliable source.

Thank you in advance for your valuable assistance!

Best regards,
Bensalem Hassen

50%? I will get you old onyx dongle and you will sell me new Thrive for $1999?
We are in Europe. You have to find local dealer and ask for promotions.
We work with euro and the price will be something around 2250 euro or 2050. I have to check again in my invoices. The problem is that I need the old dongle.
Maybe I'll find one from a customer here if you really decide to buy and you will save your dongle. It is not important to me.

Then you will get a key. There are no more physical devices like before. You will also be able to count on help from Onyx when and if needed.
You will be able to download drivers from the download manager.
Note that you will need a good computer. Onyx Go is also OK. Will pay every mount and every time will have last version.

Onyx 10 is too old. Too big differences in the engines of other software and Onyx are starting to appear.
But I will try to find for you the driver for Onyx 10 and will send you without payment.
Anyway ... Will check in Monday :). Just think about other possibilities :).

balstestrat

Problem Solver
We are in Europe. You have to find local dealer and ask for promotions.
We work with euro and the price will be something around 2250 euro or 2050. I have to check again in my invoices. The problem is that I need the old dongle.
Maybe I'll find one from a customer here if you really decide to buy and you will save your dongle. It is not important to me.

Then you will get a key. There are no more physical devices like before. You will also be able to count on help from Onyx when and if needed.
You will be able to download drivers from the download manager.
Note that you will need a good computer. Onyx Go is also OK. Will pay every mount and every time will have last version.

Onyx 10 is too old. Too big differences in the engines of other software and Onyx are starting to appear.
But I will try to find for you the driver for Onyx 10 and will send you without payment.
Anyway ... Will check in Monday :). Just think about other possibilities :).
Doesn't matter. 1999€ is 50% discount.

Doesn't matter. 1999€ is 50% discount.
Yes. I know. I sell a lot. With basic version you can work with two printers Level 3 like Arizona
It is good idea to take a look at Onyx site.

There will be no dongle shipping cost here. I'll just send you the license number and that's it. And an invoice, of course.

You can register now and download the latest version. This version will be fully functional for one month. You will receive a code for this period and you can use your printer and test your computer and the software itself. It looks pretty much like your 10, so you won't have a problem with that. Again, you may have a problem with your computer if it's too old.
Then you just change the key with new one. It is easy.