• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing finalizing at 32% ??????

JayMaxx

Printing on a Roland CJ-500... on a 4' x 6' it starts printing excellent and the printer finalizes the image but the computer still "printing" (printed 32%... 33%...34%...) This is no half-way printing, it's like it crops the image to whatever size...

We have been printing 3 full days non-stop, not turning off printer or computer during the whole 3 days... printing 50 inch by 14 feet panels with no problems at all, and now this with a 4' x 6'...any ideas?

Here's a pic... the one in the bottom is the one that stopped printing... the one on the top is a new print..

Attachments

• print_sample.jpg
    print_sample.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 119

banner

Printing on a Roland CJ-500... on a 4' x 6' it starts printing excellent and the printer finalizes the image but the computer still "printing" (printed 32%... 33%...34%...) This is no half-way printing, it's like it crops the image to whatever size...

We have been printing 3 full days non-stop, not turning off printer or computer during the whole 3 days... printing 50 inch by 14 feet panels with no problems at all, and now this with a 4' x 6'...any ideas?

Here's a pic... the one in the bottom is the one that stopped printing... the one on the top is a new print..

see if I understand ....

it just stops printing??

banner

Have you checked the file extension.??

JayMaxx

yeah, it just stops printing but fimalizing the print.. its not like its printing and takes a pause... it just stops with a full printing

banner

See, my English is a little confusing but I'll try to make me understand ...

open the file in photoshop, open a new canvas the same size of the file you want to print, pull your file to the canvas, flatten the layers, save in TIFF with LZW compression.

see if that solves, since I believe your problem is with that file.

JayMaxx

no, no problem with the file at all... you cancel the printing that stopped... send it again to the printer and it works perfect... No file error here!

JayMaxx

Paper&co... nope, haven't fixed that since haven't found what's causing it. It's been some time without doing that...