• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Help

blufftonsignguy

I am at a loss right now for my printing problem. I am attempting to print on Oracal window perf. Operating in Coreldrawx7 and printing with a Roland SC545EX printer. I am doing everything I have ever done to export files as eps to print, bring them into versaworks and complete the set up. For some god awful reason, the image I am printing starts to run off the material. It will start out in the center just like a set it up to do, but as soon as it starts to print maybe 12-24" into it it starts to print somewhat diagonally and a black line appears at the top of the material. I have checked the file and know there is nothing there. Anyone with any reason why this would happen? Also it does not matter what type of file I send it as it does the same thing. Even tried a different file completely and still the same.

DJr

Sounds like the linear encoder strip inside your printer may be dirty or scratched. That will cause skewing of your prints. Doubt it's the files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mysticalvibes

Definitely agree with DJr. Take a check online on how to clean your encoder strip. Simple to do in some few minutes.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk