• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Issue

Tony Rome

Anybody have an idea what is causing this.
I have been using the same profile with this same media forever so I can rule out the profile.
Any ideas.

SP540V
Avery 2951

Cleaned the heads
Ran a deep clean

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 102

ams

You may want to start investing in a new black print head. I've had this issue before, I found out it was static causing it. Make sure it's not too dry or too wet in the room. The other issue when this happened to me in the past was a hair or something stuck to the printhead or wiper. Be sure they are 100% free of anything.

papabud

Lone Wolf
i can see its banding really bad. your print heads also are not firing correctly. black being the worst
but looks like you have more than one problem in that print. i would start with cleaning up your print heads.
next take a look at your encoder it might be dirty also
and from what i see looks like at some point your print head is starving for ink. give your ink lines a quick look over but i doubt there is a problem with those