• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Issues with 3M SV480mC Wrap Material

Howarddigital

I would recommend acquiring another roll. Provide the picture to the sales representative. I tested the 480 film before it came to market. It was great. When 3M brought it to market, I ask them why they changed it. It has been very inconsistent since it came to market.
The new roll worked flawlessly. Vender almost seemed eager to swap it out.

Val47

I realize this is an old thread, but we have had some recent issues with the IJ35c-20. like they forgot the air release part. full coverage ink, mounted to ACM, it's been bubbling after mounting. not cool. looks like bad work, but it's fine until like an hour later. Wattzup with 3m? We complained, and they are sending a new roll. My say is, this has happened with vinyl from two separate rolls. I don't think my boss was aware of that when he complained. Not just one roll, separate rolls. two bad rolls ordered weeks apart.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I realize this is an old thread, but we have had some recent issues with the IJ35c-20. like they forgot the air release part. full coverage ink, mounted to ACM, it's been bubbling after mounting. not cool. looks like bad work, but it's fine until like an hour later. Wattzup with 3m? We complained, and they are sending a new roll. My say is, this has happened with vinyl from two separate rolls. I don't think my boss was aware of that when he complained. Not just one roll, separate rolls. two bad rolls ordered weeks apart.
Pretty sure IJ35 is made in china. Try oracal 3165ra or substance.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Something crazy happened yesterday. Latex ink on Reflective vinyl... came up with the laminate (completely separated) on a piece weeded out... I've NEVER seen this before. Looks like a Print on clear vinyl....but I promise it's not.

Attachments

• Delam.jpg
    Delam.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 85