• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Mesh Banner on 360 and 365

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
What type of mesh banner are you guys using on your 360 and 365s? I have been using linerless Duratex for the last few years, but I have been informed Grimco is out of the 63" I need until December. I have never been able to print mesh with a liner on the 360 & 365 because the plastic liner gets melted and caught up in the curing unit; is there a way around this without removing the liner?

I appreciate any input you have to offer.

greysquirrel

if that mesh liner is melting then your heater is too high on the printer. strip mesh plus works like a charm. temp settings/color saturation and passcode in the profile are key

What type of mesh banner are you guys using on your 360 and 365s? I have been using linerless Duratex for the last few years, but I have been informed Grimco is out of the 63" I need until December. I have never been able to print mesh with a liner on the 360 & 365 because the plastic liner gets melted and caught up in the curing unit; is there a way around this without removing the liner?

I appreciate any input you have to offer.
I don't. Even the stuff that "works" will occasionally have carriage strikes.
I print all mesh on a UV flatbed/R2R printer. I have never had a problem on the HP FB550. Not a single one in ~6 years.