• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printing on canvas

giff

i have a pic that the customer would like me to print for her, she would like it to be on canvas type material. i run a mutoh printer with eco solvent ink. what can i print this on and where can i get it the pic will be 24x36

guitarguy69

I've tried maybe 8 different canvas products. So far my favorite is the Epson GS gloss canvas. It does glare a bit but looks so nice. Maybe some others may have suggestions if you are searching for a semi or matte option as I have not really found a "great" looking product in those lines.

JLD984

Not sure if it's available in the US but I use Spartan Oriental Cotton Canvas and my customers are rapt with the quality. No glare at all and great to work with.

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Thank you for your review PhotoTec

I like the inkjet canvas from Signworld USA (they are a merchant member here), their canvas product is 50"x100' for $159.
[SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE]This particular canvas material can easily accept any type eco-solvent, solvent, latex ink, and UV ink printing productions.

http://www.display-wholesale.com/servlet/the-186/Canvas-50%22-x-100%27/Detail

:smile:

Hello Phototec,

Thank you for your review on our Canvas material, we appreciate that you took the time out to do so. We will continue to strive and provide good printing media to our value customers, especially signs101 members.

Sincerely,

LCS

Give the Sihl 3609 Picasso Canvas a try. little more pricey but hasn't disappointed yet! it 100 yr archival grade.