• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Printing on Real Gold Inc. gold leaf

Greetings all,

Looking for suggestions on a profile for Real Gold Inc. gold leaf. Printing from a Mimaki CJV 150-130. Any suggestions? I will also be contacting Bill Crowley from Real Gold, but just thought I would check in here to see if any of the resident experts have any tips. Thanks!

mjsavard

Have You ever tried Sign Gold? They have 22k gold and have multiple styles and sizes. Most of which can come with a coated surface for printing. Also to help with shrinking and fading we would put a clear lam over it.

Just my personal opinion... but I go through a pretty good bit of the "Real Gold" brand, and it is an excellent product, much better than Sign Gold. As far as printing goes, I print on it using a Gerber Edge so I can't really help you with settings for an inkjet.