• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing panel length issue

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
This is driving me crazy. I have Flexi 10, w / a Roland SP300. When I try to print a long layout the Production Manager in Flexi somehow automatically is set to 50" for length.
I did it again this morning and started printing a 7' banner and forgot to go into the Panel perimeters and change the length! It is under the "Tile" settings that is set to 50"
Now the printer is going to stop at 50" and restart leaving a gap across the entire banner of about .2"
Does anyone know how to change the default panel length in Production Manager under
Panel Size / Tile OR get rid of the .2" gap that it leaves?

Thanks in advance for ANY help with this!

IsItFasst

If I understand correctly you should just be able to go under "Default Job Properties" in PM and set to any length you want. I have mine set to 29x600 but always poll the width to be sure I'm not printing anything off the roll.

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
If I understand correctly you should just be able to go under "Default Job Properties" in PM and set to any length you want. I have mine set to 29x600 but always poll the width to be sure I'm not printing anything off the roll.

Mine is also set to 29 x 600 in the main page. But if you go into "panel perimeters" and then under "tile settings" there is an input for length ( and width) . That is what keeps going back to a default of 50". Anything over that length it see's 2 panels and leaves around 1/4 " gap between them.
If it's over 100" it will make 3 panels ect.
I never had this issue with Flexi 7.5 , can be very frustrating and can ruin the look of a banner.