• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Printing problem CJV150- nozzles missing

Nozzle problems ?

• mimaki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cjv

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PJ758

one cyan section has gone completely, done several cleans, custody wash and a ink fill up nothing so far. What else can I do or what could cause the problem

Attachments

• IMG-20200916-WA0039(1).jpeg
    IMG-20200916-WA0039(1).jpeg
    624.6 KB · Views: 383

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Sometimes the ink cartridge will be empty but not flag the machine. Just take the cartridge out and make sure there is ink in there. If not, that's the issue. If there is ink, when was the last time you changed dampers and cap top?

PJ758

Sometimes the ink cartridge will be empty but not flag the machine. Just take the cartridge out and make sure there is ink in there. If not, that's the issue. If there is ink, when was the last time you changed dampers and cap top?

It's a new machine only running it about five months now ink cartridges had ink they abit low but still has about 30% but i realize both it' using from both the cyans, i'm running dual CMYK

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's a new machine only running it about five months now ink cartridges had ink they abit low but still has about 30% but i realize both it' using from both the cyans, i'm running dual CMYK

I would take the cover off the maintenance area, run a cleaning cycle, and watch the waste tubes for ink flow. If it's not flowing, either the tubes are clogged or the cap top is not sealing properly with the head.

PJ758

I would take the cover off the maintenance area, run a cleaning cycle, and watch the waste tubes for ink flow. If it's not flowing, either the tubes are clogged or the cap top is not sealing properly with the head.
I did a ultra clean took sometime to see some ink drop out but wasn't much.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I did a ultra clean took sometime to see some ink drop out but wasn't much.

An ultra cleaning cycle should have ink squirting out of the tube fairly consistently. I would make sure the cap top is as clean as possible as well as the head surface it comes in contract with. Any ink build up that would cause the cap top to not properly seal would cause this issue. I would also take the cap out and flush the waste tubes just to make sure they aren't clogged which they shouldn't because it's a newer machine.

PJ758

An ultra cleaning cycle should have ink squirting out of the tube fairly consistently. I would make sure the cap top is as clean as possible as well as the head surface it comes in contract with. Any ink build up that would cause the cap top to not properly seal would cause this issue. I would also take the cap out and flush the waste tubes just to make sure they aren't clogged which they shouldn't because it's a newer machine.
THANKS WILL CHECK IT OUT.