• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printing

trimitbyrich

Heres what I do. Create your image in Flexi, save it as an eps. Reopen it in Photoshop as an rgb color and set the dpi up to 150 or higher. Once it comes up in Photoshop save it over the original eps you saved then open that up in your rip program. It takes a little extra time but you will be amazed at the quality of the print. The lines are much sharper, the ink will lay thicker. You'll love what you see.

kffernandez

Heres what I do. Create your image in Flexi, save it as an eps. Reopen it in Photoshop as an rgb color and set the dpi up to 150 or higher. Once it comes up in Photoshop save it over the original eps you saved then open that up in your rip program. It takes a little extra time but you will be amazed at the quality of the print. The lines are much sharper, the ink will lay thicker. You'll love what you see.

hi! sounds interesting. but aside from making sure that you're working on an eps file under an rgb color profile, how does this differ from the other workflows?

kelly

401Graphics

the printer itself should have a setting in the menu for "strike count".
Flexi 8 doesnt have a setting for number of strikes. But flexi 10.5 does