• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pro Outline Vs. Mr. Clipart

yukon

Definitely choose Pro Vehicle Outlines. Been using them before the merger, during and now after. PVO took back the company because of many measurement errors and problems with MR Cliparts templates. Sometimes the measurements were of 3 inches!

Pro Vehicle Outlines for sure!

jfiscus

Rap Master
Definitely choose Pro Vehicle Outlines. Been using them before the merger, during and now after. PVO took back the company because of many measurement errors and problems with MR Cliparts templates. Sometimes the measurements were of 3 inches!

Pro Vehicle Outlines for sure!

X2 on this response. PVO all the way.
After using it so many times I hardly ever use the book, but it is handy sometimes.

mudmedia

I have used art station recently and everything seemed CLOSE...none of these are ever exact i found. Every template I have used has been because I could not get the real picture I took to scale out right so it was to double check.

When using templates you should always get some real life measurements before printing. Take it from experience.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Actually it started as 2 separate companies. A few years back Pro Vehicle Outlines did sort of merge with Mr Clipart for about 2 years. The combined catalog was a mess. Christian from Pro Vehicle Outlines had a very loyal following and he got quite a few negative responses to the combined version with the poor catalog, no availability of a printed catalog, etc. For the 2012 edition he broke back away from Mr Clipart and is back as just Pro Vehicle Outlines. Pro Vehicle Outlines templates are also much more accurate.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Mr. Clipart templates are way off and your dealing with an overseas German company.
Art Station or PVO are much better and will answer a phone call...

Terremoto

I prefer Art Station just for the way they group their drawings. When you "ungroup" a PVO drawing it ungroups everything. In Art Station every view is a sub-group.

Dan

Zakk

There are NO accurate templates other than taking a photo and superimposing your design. If you don't have the vehicle download a photo from Google images, design on that and then when you get the vehicle in front of you, just scale your file after measuring it yourself.

Cr33per

Thanks for this. I was using Mr. Clipart and was unhappy with the template accuracy. Had many templates that were 2 to 3 in off. I will try POV next time.
:goodpost: