• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Probably custom font, need to match numbers to text

Haakon

I have a customer that wants numbers in the same style as the lettering used on his new boat, and the font used is probably (?) custom.

So far my best attempt is SF Automaton that has been thickened up a bit, as seen under the text for reference.

But this font might not be custom at all, maybe some of you recognize it and chime in on a more appropriate starting point than Automaton?

44505-Sqadron-badge (1).jpg

Haakon

Thank you! The numbers on the font I used was way off!

Now I can make a better suggestion for the customer :thumb:

10sacer

I have a customer that wants numbers in the same style as the lettering used on his new boat, and the font used is probably (?) custom.

So far my best attempt is SF Automaton that has been thickened up a bit, as seen under the text for reference.

But this font might not be custom at all, maybe some of you recognize it and chime in on a more appropriate starting point than Automaton?

View attachment 154137
Flip the Q in squadron over vertically and you have the 6