• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

problem printing test -CJV30 160-

espace-visuel

Hi,
You will find attached the test print, please help me to solve this problem.

Attachments

• IMAG02200.jpg
    IMAG02200.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 319

espace-visuel

Did you do a ink fill? If not, do couple of ink fills and do a test print again.
It helped me several times in the past.

Hi Mustafa,
I'm going crazy, I start printing and here is the result, I think the problem comes from the clapping station, the cleaning liquid is not absorbed.

what should I do? I really need your help!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0222.jpg
    IMAG0222.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 211
  • IMAG0223.jpg
    IMAG0223.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 189
  • IMAG0224.jpg
    IMAG0224.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 201

mustafade

Hi Mustafa,
I'm going crazy, I start printing and here is the result, I think the problem comes from the clapping station, the cleaning liquid is not absorbed.

what should I do? I really need your help!!!
Have you pulled the print head over on maintenance area and look under neat the head?
There may be some lint build up and may be dragging on your media or there may be enough build up that may be dripping on the media as well.
How long ago have you changed your capping head?
If you did a nozzle wash and filled the capping station with cleaning liquid, the liquid stays in the capping station for a nozzle wash process.
Be more descriptive of the processes you have done so far, so I have a felling of what you have done to remedy the problem you are having.

ironchef

Here's mine for comparison... when is the last time you cleaned?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121013_220013.png
    ForumRunner_20121013_220013.png
    804.9 KB · Views: 206

espace-visuel

Have you pulled the print head over on maintenance area and look under neat the head?
There may be some lint build up and may be dragging on your media or there may be enough build up that may be dripping on the media as well.
How long ago have you changed your capping head?
If you did a nozzle wash and filled the capping station with cleaning liquid, the liquid stays in the capping station for a nozzle wash process.
Be more descriptive of the processes you have done so far, so I have a felling of what you have done to remedy the problem you are having.

Hi,
I followed all the cleaning operations, nothing works, looking at the cleaning cartridge (Fill UP Solution), I note that the date has expired.

Attachments

• IMAG0225.jpg
    IMAG0225.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 184

mustafade

Hi,
I followed all the cleaning operations, nothing works, looking at the cleaning cartridge (Fill UP Solution), I note that the date has expired.
Although it is expired but it is still good, they don't go bad or stop functioning due to date issue. I know it from personal experience.
When you do a nozzle wash can you fill the capping station with cleaning solution?

mustafade

Yea. I clean it daily tho
I clean mine daily as well but it doesn't look like yours.
In time you get ink splatters on the metal frame around the capping station and no matter what you do you won't be able remove them completely due to nature of solvent base ink.

ironchef

I still get some iffy test prints. Missing a few nozzles on outer magentas still. The techs have replaced the pump and capping station already

ironchef

Actually... they gave up. Since i only get bad test prints like 2 days out if the week. They said its normal for that to happen sometimes... what you guys think.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Not normal. My JV33 is nearly 4 years old. Test print is 100% perfect, granted its on its second head. The head is actually one I ripped out of an Epson desktop printer about 6 months ago. A DX5 head properly cared for and no head strikes should be able to get a 100% perfect test print for a couple of years.

Masseria

absolutely agree with sightline.. got a jv33 for 2 years now... and I replaced the printhead once... then i replace the new one for the original that came with printer and worked again... now im using the first printhead that came with the jv33, and 0 problems.

Do following steps....

Check under the printhead if there are any ink drops in the nozzles. If they are. Remove the right sponge of the capping station.and try again with a normal cleaning.
Also do a pump tube wash. to check if pump is working as it's expected to.
If not you may want to replace it.

If i were you i'd open the cleaning area cover, and check if there is an ink lake or not, lol.
Anyway there is a cloth or sponge that can absorb huge quantity of ink... and behind the cover, check if al pump tubes are in good condition you might be having a problem with pump absorbtion.... I mean that a tube can be broken and the pump is sucking air with low vacuum....

ironchef

Hey guys, ill try that later, printing 100 pieces now. here is test print from yesterday, had to do a normal cleaning to be able to print. Also is a pic of the dx5

Attachments

• image-366635742.jpg
    image-366635742.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 180
  • image-2941218537.jpg
    image-2941218537.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 193
  • image-2218195986.jpg
    image-2218195986.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 186

Masseria

Hey guys, ill try that later, printing 100 pieces now. here is test print from yesterday, had to do a normal cleaning to be able to print. Also is a pic of the dx5

you need to know how to solve it? or try to? or you did solved it?

Attach cap top picture to check right sponge ink charge... or try taking it out...
also you may want to clean the sides of the printhead with some paper tissue(do it very carefully , but printhead are stronger and more resistant that people think) do not brush, just put the tissue and let it absorb.

but i think missing nozzles is because of drops in printhead..