• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem with cutcontour

abadsvt

I am going to post this in both roland and corel section. When i export a graphic from corel to print in versaworks i set the file up with a cutcontour cut line but when i open it up with versaworks it is only cutting 3 of the 4 sides. But the cutcontour is set on all 4 sides and it just started doing this about a month ago. I solved the problem by saving the files as a pdf but now that stopped working. I am about ready to destory my computer. Anyone have this happen to them and any fixes?

Thanks
josh

Bigdawg

Just Me
We don't allow cross posting to different forums so I deleted the other thread... I think you'll get the best response in Roland...

strypguy

Josh,

In versaworks in your edit queue settings under file format. Top EPS you need to have a margin set there. Mine is set at .19.

I had that problem along time ago and that fixed it for me.

Just something to check.

John

abadsvt

John.... You are the MAN!!! I have about had it and on my last leg with corel and i find out that it had nothing to do with corel. THANK YOU!!!!!!!