• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem with my vp 540 roland

CsabaLCZ

I have this problem, test print ok. When i send a job tobthe printer itt tryes to enlarge the print and streches it out as seen on the picture.
its like its reading the information wrong + cut doesnt work. i send a cut job and it disapers in wersaworks

Last edited:

CsabaLCZ

286867188_3209362222672265_8529895455893392972_n.jpg

Medina Signs

Old Member
Did you double check your print setting is VW? Check your scale, should be 100% - looks like it is at 1000% - otherwise i have no clue.

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
Check all the head ribbon cables. That print looks bad. You definitely have bad connection or something happening with the headboard. I would also check the cut carriage cable and connections. Clean the encoder strip and the sensor.

What changed when the printer started to misfire? Headstrike? Moved? Roll of film fell against it?

By the way from the little i can see of your test print, the black channel looks like shit.