• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem with printer?

kustom.printing

Just need a little help with our VS640 running double CMYK, we have had a tech guy out already but he said it could have been shielding on the cable (but did not seem to be sure at all) but there is no other items that could interfere with it other than the pc it runs to.

Please see attached picture of the problem it runs down most jobs like this vertical in the same place, the problem also went for a few weeks and is now back.

It is also strange in that it does it on some sticker jobs and not on others also it does not do it on banners (maybe the head height has bearing on this problem as it is changed to high with banners?).

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• DSC_0215.JPG
    DSC_0215.JPG
    240 KB · Views: 120

jhargrave

I am having the same problem with my VS640 with double CMYK. Mine does print those lines on banner material, and pretty much every type that I print on. When I talked to the tech guy from our supplier he told me it was a connection issue but didn't really know much more about it.
Did you find a way to fix the issue? Or does anybody else hopefully have any help on this problem?