Seeking a full-time Print Production Manager to manage high quality, large format printing including tradeshow displays/exhibits, posters, banners, wall murals and vehicle wraps.
- Management of large format printing process from design and file preparation, printing, mounting and laminating to finished product.
- Responsible for running and managing large format digital printers--flatbed and eco-solvent, plotter, and laminator.
- Efficient time management to deliver multiple jobs on-time and with the highest quality.
- Graphic design work as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree of Graphic Arts is strongly preferred but not required
- Minimum 1 year experience in large-format print production preferred.
- Must be proficient in computer graphics & design (Photoshop, Adobe CS, Illustrator)
- Effective communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to meet production goals and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Cooperative team player
- People-oriented approach
- Strong Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude