• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production manager

TXMOD70

I have flexi 8.5 and for some reason when i try to print it says production manager unresponsive. This just started. Have not had problems before. What should i do? I could use some help, If I could talk to someone with more knowledge than I have would be great.

Thanks
George
254-681-4123

timgo

Graphics Designer
I have flexi 8.5 and for some reason when i try to print it says production manager unresponsive. This just started. Have not had problems before. What should i do? I could use some help, If I could talk to someone with more knowledge than I have would be great.

Thanks
George
254-681-4123

Somthing wrong on your software,

Uninstall the softwarte flexi and install it again.

bannertime

Reinstalling it may help, but a possible fix is to delete the settings/preference file. You'll have to setup your machines again either way, which shouldn't be too difficult.

A few questions you might get asked.

Is PM on the same computer as your Flexi?

Does it happen every time?

Does it happen with large and small files?

When was the last time you restarted the computer?

Have you had any updates recently? On the computer or from Flexi.

Have you added any new settings to Production Manager? (new machine, etc)

Can you force close PM, restart, and not have any issues for awhile?

Is PM actually unresponsive or is Flexi just telling you it can't connect?

floater302

You could try to go back to a restore point on your windows if your running windows, if not its a reinstall, I just did mine 3 days ago, Flexi and i have a love hate relationship.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
A lot of times when production manager freezes when you go to print is because the port settings were messed up and it can't find the connection. Check the port settings and make sure the IP addresses didn't get reset to defaults.