• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

profile question

signgirl71

Call me stupid but I have to ask........ what is the difference in the profiles as far as 360x720 and 720x720? I am assuming that the 720x720 is a higher resolution????? Also, does anybody know if there is any difference in profiles with and without the RA? I am looking for a profile for 3951RA but can only seem to find the 3951. (Versacamm SP-300, color rip, eco sol max inks)
Any help would be greatly appreciated as this machine is new to me.
Thanks,
Chris

GK

yes the 720x720 will give you better output. Do yourself a favor, forget the profiles-in-a-can from the factory and have a tech come out and profile your machine accordingly. 9.5/10 x the factory profiles will not come close to a profile built customized for your machine and material.

signgirl71

Yeah-I hate profiles.......when I worked for someone else I worked on the Mutoh Falcon Outdoor. I basically used the "canned" profiles as a starting point. I guess that's pretty much what I am trying to do here. We had a tech come out and do profiles for that machine. Since we are on our own now with no bosses we are trying to save alittle money since we had the tech come out to get the machine running-he had profiles but it was for the Versaworks and we have the colorrip. But thanks for all the input-now I just need time to sit and play with this thing to learn it........
Chris