• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

profile ?

signguy27

i resently d/l a profile for banners, and i was woundering how to install it. im using flexi 8.1 amd a mutoh outdoor Jr. and one quick ? for bogie, i remember a while back u tlakin about mabie starting a site up with some of ur's and others profiles and i was woundering if u ever got that up. well thanks again and happy new years eve..

Bradster941

i resently d/l a profile for banners, and i was woundering how to install it. im using flexi 8.1 amd a mutoh outdoor Jr. and one quick ? for bogie, i remember a while back u tlakin about mabie starting a site up with some of ur's and others profiles and i was woundering if u ever got that up. well thanks again and happy new years eve..

What's a resently
What's a woundering
What's a im
What's a amd
What's a tlakin
What's a mabie
What's a ur's
Whats a woundering
What's a a Capital letter?

Sorry Signguy27, but maybe you should be asking how to install a spell checker.

At least make a little effort.

signguy27

im shure u figured out what i was sayin. ohh no what's a sayin whats a u. im in rush on most of my posts but im shure u know what im sayin. o, u must not ever text anyone on the cell A. as for upper case come on.

Bradster941

im shure u figured out what i was sayin. ohh no what's a sayin whats a u. im in rush on most of my posts but im shure u know what im sayin. o, u must not ever text anyone on the cell A. as for upper case come on.

Well, I guess that sums up the phrase;

"The Dumbing Down of America" :-(

:rolleyes:

Bogie

We are supposed to be communicators. It helps to know the basic tools.

Your profile will install in Production Manager - I'm currently working (in between a buncha other things) on collecting info for a directory.

Bomboza

From Production Manager, Click on the File Menu and then Click on Import Preset if it is a .ptf or .cft file type, which are preset's. Individual profiles can be added by clicking on the dropdown menu for the ICC Profiles (.icc files), and click on add, then locate and select the profile. Follow the same for the linearization table (.trc files).

Bomboza

....Forgot to mention that in earlier versions of Flexi, you will need to look under the set up menu in Production Manager for the import preset function....

randya

the real key here is to run "Presets" as the presets have ALL the information, the ink restrictions, ink limits and ICC info.

Check the temp settings though....