• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Profiles for Cloud

jayhawksigns

Finally rolling over to the Cloud version and having some issues downloading profiles.

The profiles.saicloud.com site appears to be broken. Will not work from our office, or home. So, I know that you can import some previous profiles from older versions by exporting presets or something. Does anyone know if you have to do that with 10.5 profiles, or if you can just use them as is?

Thanks.

CalamityJay

Copy and paste, use as it.

Just take from your previous installation of C:>Users>Programs>SAI> icc profiles and copy and paste them into the new installation of flexi's icc profile folder.

It feels wrong to do this but it should work...

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
I seem to recall it imported our profiles from the previous version. I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure there was a "Wizard" somewhere in the Production Manager menus.

subarutex

I also ran into this issue last week.

Seems bad timing to get new software and then have SAi's servers go down for maintenance.

As of this morning, the profiles.saicloud.com site is back up. It will give you a bulk download of all available profiles for your machine.

I was a bit disappointed that there were no profiles for Avery (our common media).