• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Program for printing business

AC Print

Hi guys!
Prompt what programs and services you use in their production to account for print orders banners?
As you consider the proposal? How do you deliver work files from a designer in the production?

AC Print

ERP - systems

Hello!
Who uses ERP-systems? Many of my colleagues use different programs to account for orders. Some recommend BonSens programs and some speakers AC Print. Tell me, do you have experience with these programs? Can you tell us your feedback?
Or prompt another program, which is used by your company?

Dark Fox

Program for Sign companies

A couple of companies I have worked for use Cyrious. Its the best that I have used so far. Quotes, production, time allowed for each stage, changing stages in production (this helps knowing what stage the job is in, i.e. printing, or shipping, etc.) and finalizing the job.

AC Print

What program to use Cyrious vs AC Print ???

Thank Dark Fox!
I read online about Cyrious, a good program, but did not find about the cost of use. You paid how much to use the program?
We want the program to connect to the AC Print 1.4 - a program, the development of russian programmers. We want to compare the cost of use. And then decide what program to use:smile:

AC Print

Which program is better than German or Russian?

Hi guys!
I'm still looking for a good ERP - system. I then one each from Germany, told about another program parity-software.com Can someone about it someone had heard, they have all been written in German. All very confusing ...
Or do experiments, to take Russian program - I'm from Russia? What do you think? Especially on the Russian program of the AС print makes a discount on connection, they have written on the site programma.art-city.pro