• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Prom Tickets?

Stevealex

Hello all, I recently had a client call and inquire about making prom tickets for the students at a local school. I have never had an inquiry for tickets before. I asked if they needed a barcode but she said just numbers would do and she needs about 150 of them. Any idea on how to make these and what i should charge for something like this? Thank you.

Craig Sjoquist

Since you have a printer, you already know your costs ink and equipment, you should also know what it costs each day to open the doors, plus the quality stock of paper needed costs, you probably know about how much time it will take to design, print, cut, pack, invoice. ... Charge your hourly rate add 10% for inflation .. you might see a profit
Being this post is in the public section.

Excuse for being vague ... but direct answers for pricing best in premium section and better more direct helpful answers in other areas also...