• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Promoting your business ...

tranzaction

Howdy y'all:

What are some of the best ways to promote your sign business? And what are some of the best clients (car dealerships)? I'm still new to the business, and I'm getting fairly comfortable at doing basic signage. I'd like to take it one step at a time. One of my first goals is to generate enough income to purchase a back-up cutter. Thanks.

belongie

Make your own vehicle stand out.(In a way that pleases the eye! LOL) Talk to all your friends, their friends, their friends friends......and give business cards out like they're going out of style. Ohe yeah in a small city like mine, it helps to be as active as you can in the community. One last thought......When talking to friends of friends of friends.....don't talk so much that you irritate them LOL.
Good luck with everything!
Nate

PGSigns

Word of mouth seems to be working best for me. I do some work for car dealerships and there is not alot of money in it unless it is custom work on cars. I pass out cards as much as I can. Referals seem to be the biggest part of how I get work. Give them good service at a fair price and they will be your best advertisers
Jimmy

Craig Sjoquist

agrees your vechicle is your best sales tool, along with your business card n talking to ppl, above all do what you say you can and will, offer best service possiable, do your best, be honest, etc. .....when in need of work here I knock on doors with a business card, good attitude, digital cammera with pictures in it, direct them to my website, with a short this what I do greeting and sales then gone....works well for those thinking about getting more business, makes notes of results so I can go back with better timing
thank you n enjoy life