• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Psychic Sign

knucklehead

Attachments

• psycic fair.jpg
    psycic fair.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 129

Nuagedesigns

Funny story one time we were installing a sign for a baseball card store in the same building as a PSYCHIC and the card store had more sqft. so his sign was larger. The so called PSYCHIC lady comes out yelling "what are you doing" "You cant put that there" I felt like saying your the Psychic you tell me what I am doing..... She ended up having us do her signs and business cards over. Wow was she the cheapest customer I ever had. First and last Psychic I dealt with.

Desert_Signs

Funny story one time we were installing a sign for a baseball card store in the same building as a PSYCHIC and the card store had more sqft. so his sign was larger. The so called PSYCHIC lady comes out yelling "what are you doing" "You cant put that there" I felt like saying your the Psychic you tell me what I am doing..... She ended up having us do her signs and business cards over. Wow was she the cheapest customer I ever had. First and last Psychic I dealt with.

Our building has a resident psychic "shop". The folks in there cycle out about every 6 months. They're legitimate gypsies. In the past year, I've seen ONE person go in for a reading. I'm not sure what they do for money, but they aren't reading tarot cards for it...

fresh

We've had a few TERRIBLE psychic clients, and a few really awesome psychic clients. I usually don't call them right away when their sign is complete, because duh, shouldn't they already know?

thinksigns

SnowFlake
We've had a few TERRIBLE psychic clients, and a few really awesome psychic clients. I usually don't call them right away when their sign is complete, because duh, shouldn't they already know?

On a similar note, I used to work for a rubber stamp company. The Alzheimer's Association ordered some stamps and it took them a month to pick them up. When he finally came in, he said he had forgotten about them. I couldn't really call BS.