• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pulled out wrong cartridge changing inks, now 1/2 cart won't work...

iSign

dammit... excuse the whisper... but my voice is shot from cussing... and the dang thing still won't work... AND I gave myself a F'n headache from yelling :banghead::banghead:

one of my black ink cartridges ran out just as my step daughter was about to leave... so we were just in the process of going over where things were at with some printing in progress... so basically, the hand-off got fouled up by running out of ink & she said "black at the end", so I started to pull the black at the end... but it was the other black... second from the end...

In 4 years, I've never done that... so I'm not familiar with this situation, but now instead of my display reading "Ink End _K_ _ _ _ _ _" I am now getting an error reading "cartridge K_ _ _ _ _ _ _"

The damn thing is half full of $50 worth of ink... date is good for 6 more months... WTF???

..plus i was in the middle of a print run, but I already gave up on that so I could shut off & restart the printer, hoping that would resolve it...

aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

iSign

turned printer off again, and on again ...as in "again"
(& 2 ibuprofin's) ...and it works now!

I'm going to the track... today sucked!

SignosaurusRex

Some days are like that ya know bro! At least we're alive, well and life is good as long as we are alive and functioning. Breath deep my friend!:thumb: Tomorrow is another day.