• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Push/Pull Scale

gplough

Push/Pull Scale => Anyone have one of these collecting dust?

And if you're gonna say "just make one", what material did you use for the shim part? But I still think I'd rather just buy it... JS.

Thanks all!
Greg

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
We use polypropylene pop-up banner material for the shim. Cut into a 1" wide strip, folded over 3 times at one end and installed an eyelet through it.
Doesn't cause damage to our laminator and has worked well for calibration for several years.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Are you talking about a force guage? Can you educate me on what this is you are talking about? Honestly, I have never heard of this I don't think...

gplough

ok, ok, I got this. That makes total sense and great idea. Didn't think about using that kind of material!

We use polypropylene pop-up banner material for the shim. Cut into a 1" wide strip, folded over 3 times at one end and installed an eyelet through it.
Doesn't cause damage to our laminator and has worked well for calibration for several years.