• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PUSH ROLLER REPLACEMENT

TRACY GRAY

Anyone know who has Graphtec parts for FC8000-130? I need the whole pushroller assembly. Not just the wheel. Graphtec sent me to tubelight who hasn't replied to my emails.

ikarasu

They are no longer manufactured. I looked everywhere for one for my 8600 and couldn't find one... I had to find an old 8000 and scavange the pinch roller from it.

I had emails out to every shop that deals with graphtecs.. even mentioned if they had a salvaged graphtec I'd take a used one from it just to add to my machine... Waited months and no luck.

Not the news you want to hear :( but look for a used 8000 being sold for parts as that's pretty much your only option

Joe House

Are you looking to add another pinch wheel or replace a broken one? There are some parts available, but we can't get the whole assembly. So, if your pinch wheel wobbles, we can probably get a new base for it, but you have to transfer all of the other parts over to the new base.

TRACY GRAY

They are no longer manufactured. I looked everywhere for one for my 8600 and couldn't find one... I had to find an old 8000 and scavange the pinch roller from it.

I had emails out to every shop that deals with graphtecs.. even mentioned if they had a salvaged graphtec I'd take a used one from it just to add to my machine... Waited months and no luck.

Not the news you want to hear :( but look for a used 8000 being sold for parts as that's pretty much your only option
That is exactly what I was afraid of. Thank you for the advise. I'll start looking for another plotter and hope for the best.

TRACY GRAY

Are you looking to add another pinch wheel or replace a broken one? There are some parts available, but we can't get the whole assembly. So, if your pinch wheel wobbles, we can probably get a new base for it, but you have to transfer all of the other parts over to the new base.
Yes, it wobbles. I can start with a new base. I am sending you an email. Thanks so much.

Joe House

And now, the rest of the story...
The bases are still available, but currently backordered till the end of October. You should be able to get them from your Graphtec dealer. Tracy had been emailing a tech who has retired. We got it all squared away now.