• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Puzzle Piece

tzn_motorsports

I came up with an idea of what to do with scrap vinyl. I am going to cover one of my son's race cars with scraps. What my wife would like to do is cut the scraps into puzzle pieces and apply at random. (like someone spilled a puzzle box on the car)

I have looked all over and cannot find a puzzle piece anywhere. I am sure that I could probably make one in X3 if I had the experience with it. (also my trial period expired before the full version arrived in the mail, :Oops: poor timing on my part, so currently I don't have access to it.)

If someone out there could direct me to a place that I can get a "generic" puzzle piece I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Brad Tribble

Replicator

By the way the files listed above are of my own creation and are completely ROYALTY FREE clipart files . . .

I hereby authorize any and all usage of said files for whatever purpose !

tzn_motorsports

I know I will, just makes me upset that I threw out the box of it last month before I had these ideas. (kids room and car.) Now I have to get more business in a variety of colors. Most of them lately what black and blue for some reason.

Brad

Since I have to get this car done by Christmas, IF anyone out there would like to "contribute" to the race car project and you have a "unique" color you can send them to me at

Brad Tribble
2733 Kimwood Dr
Charleston, IL 61920

Don't send a bunch of scraps just a throw a few in an envelope. This would be greatly appreciated.