• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PVC Trimboard textured 4x8 sheet

alienwraps

I am needing help sourcing locally here in Texas white 1/2" PVC trimboard with the woodgrain texture. I have found online with no luck locally. Does anyone know of anyone here in Texas that might have some, I need 1 sheet for a project.

Attachments

• white-veranda-hp-siding-trim-h120aws6-64_1000.jpg
    white-veranda-hp-siding-trim-h120aws6-64_1000.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 347

alienwraps

Home Depot. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Veranda-HP-1-2-in-x-48-in-x-8-ft-White-PVC-Trim-H120AWS6/205309788

EDIT: It looks like you already found it on Home Depot. If you can't get it there or Lowes then you might be SOL. Komacel makes one with a wood texture but I think it's only 3/4" and thicker. It's also not that popular.

Calling up Azek suppliers would be my next choice. They put a wood grain on a lot of their stuff.

Thank you for this, I actually found online at home depot as well. I ordered online, flew you Saint Louis to pickup and was going to drive back. when I arrived they did not have the textured only smooth. So needless to say a wasted trip. I also contacted manufactures and they want me to purchase 25 pieces min.

rossmosh

The panel is typically textured on one side and smooth on the other. I haven't looked at the stuff in a while, but that's how it was produced last I looked at it.