• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PVO Taking After Badwrap?

fmg

PVO is an amazing product with excellent support.Used it now in our 5th year and had nothing but major results

Last edited:

peavey123

Is it me or is this product weird? Maybe I'm wrong here, but I didn't think it was a good idea to do wrap designs entirely in photoshop?! I know I don't work that way...If I'm using any raster elements I import them into my vector file, not the other way around. Or is this kinda replacing the sketch? So you have to re-produce the graphics anyways...??..

HulkSmash

PVO is great. They need to just stop advertising they have all the 2013 models when half of the 2012 aren't even complete. I have to email them daily so they can create a template for me.. and they will

great support.

and yes badwraps is awful.

MichaelAlmand

Is it me or is this product weird? Maybe I'm wrong here, but I didn't think it was a good idea to do wrap designs entirely in photoshop?! I know I don't work that way...If I'm using any raster elements I import them into my vector file, not the other way around. Or is this kinda replacing the sketch? So you have to re-produce the graphics anyways...??..

I think it's just for presentation.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Oops, I thought this thread was about PVO; apparently I missed the point and it is about PVP... We don't use PVP here, see no need for it.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
A. Is this product compatible with Corel software
B. Is this the same product I get sales calls for by someone called Taryn? (anyone else get called by him lately?)

vikinglander

RE: PVP vs PVO and Badwraps

Hi Everyone:

PVP is not meant to compete with Badwraps, nor with PVO. I created it so that once my customers had designed and laid out a wrap, they could show how it looked quickly and easily on the actual vehicle for sales purposes. PVP definitely does not replace PVO, nor is it as "hi-tech" as Badwraps. It's an inexpensive "show and sell" product that is an add-on for PVO, simple as that. Thanks for any compliments you have bestoeed, we work hard to get things right...

Christian
Pro Vehicle Outlines