• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News Q&A With the founders of FireSprint: Our start from a basement sign shop to $5 million in revenue!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Join us this Thursday October 28th at 3pm CST! We're doing a Live Stream Q&A on our story. From a simple vinyl master plotter in my parents basement to over $5 million in revenue and 30 employees. We'll unpack our journey over the past 14 years and answer your questions along the way.

Follow us on YouTube and Facebook to stay in the know:
https://www.youtube.com/c/firesprint

AfmWkSyIQKJmUI4MA1w2llWFpOHh5FJGCXm4-7bw_zsmS5m0O4CBGtJ49A5t_8KDT2OPMcRlNTPdTtda6U6NSCWLBlqfYuhS-brPhZdzIr3YgnbRoPfHzLn6g4lRw08UkMJ1w5ya2SwJI5RTrtJZp9Tknq72og=s0-d-e1-ft

Gene, Mark & James

Last edited:

FireSprint.com

I'm excited for this! Is this going to be a YouTube live stream, or Facebook livestream, or like some other platform? I'm just making sure because I don't want to miss it.
We should be streaming on both! You should be able to use these links to get to our YouTube or Facebook pages.

This will mostly be a Q&A/AMA format, so bring your questions!

See you there!

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Will this be kept up after the stream is over? It's at an inconvenient time half a world away, but would still like to view it if possible.

FireSprint.com

Will this be kept up after the stream is over? It's at an inconvenient time half a world away, but would still like to view it if possible.
Yes! You'll be able to watch it on our youtube account any time.

It's going to be very much an Ask Us Anything format, and we're going to do it weekly, so as you think of questions, you can also post them here and we'll answer them.

FireSprint.com

I'm Gene. There are several people in our office with access to this account, but they mostly leave it up to me. Y'all can play a little rough sometimes, and I am a little crotchety, so it works out nice. :roflmao: