• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Qe60+ help

geckografix

I installed and have since stalled. :( The plotter feeds about 10 feet, then cuts "test" in the center. I have scoured the manual and it is written for techies, which I am not. I used a Graphtec for 6 years where I worked (the boss took care of the "tech-stuff"), then I moved across states and opened my own shop, where I bought this Qe60+.
I have checked the setting and the pre-feed is set to off. I have the position at 0"&0".
Thanks in advance. :thankyou:

Sticker Dude

sounds like a motherboard issue to me I remember the first day I got mine it kept blowing fuses I called signwarehouse the said that year had a ground problem in the motherboard and the will send out a tech for me Which they did
Call them up and see if they can help you since it is their cutter

geckografix

I had no idea there were responses - I thought I had tracking turned on.. Sorry, folks! I do appreciate the responses. Turns out, after several days and a number of hours with a tech (I even bought a new computer because they insisted that HAD to be the problem) the default origin point had been changed by the manufacturer. I'm now up and running! Thanks again!