• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question on Backlit Material...

jchristians

Going to order some printed Orajet Clear 0-3651 from Signs365.
I am planning on installing it on some used faces (pan face I believe they are called)...with the beveled/extruded edges.
My question is...will I be able to heat and shape this material around those edges?

Also, what transfer paper do I use?

Appreciate any help!

oksigns

I am planning on installing it on some used faces (pan face I believe they are called)...with the beveled/extruded edges.
My question is...will I be able to heat and shape this material around those edges?

Appreciate any help!

you may need to use careful heating to get it to conform to curved linear bevels, but it can conform easily on it's own. Wet or dry is your preference. For large surfaces use a low tac application tape. It is intermediate-calendared and is very noticeable compared to *cast* media. It stretches very very easily so be careful

edited for mondays

oksigns

Appreciate any help!

I was just thinking about your post and considered what RJPW said. You will want to either want some lam of your choice on there or laminate some white defuser. Either way, when laminated, this will become an entirely different beast in terms of application and conformability in this can be questionable.