• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

question regarding shadows

steveo922

hey guys,

Is it possible to do a life like shadow in flexi? Like have the shadow fade out towards the edge, and be darker near the objects. Hope I explained it ok.

thanks!

steveo922

use a gradient in your shadow instead of a solid fill
photoshop is best for this

Thats what i was thinking, but are you suggesting to do each letter at a time? Because when you do gradient fill, doesnt it fade the whole shadow all at once?

Thanks.

dclet

I will post tut later if you're interested, I have several miles of weeding to do first.... :) .....I will assume you have Flexi Pro....

Sign_Boy

hey guys,

Is it possible to do a life like shadow in flexi? Like have the shadow fade out towards the edge, and be darker near the objects. Hope I explained it ok.

thanks!

I am assuming you are going to print this, so why not do it in PS? You can make it look sweet.

dclet

Like this? All done in Flexi 7.6

flexi_shad.jpg

I'll post the process later... :)

grafxxx

don't you have your photo shop filters in flexi? i mean you could also just rastertize the text then use the tans. filter and the blur filter on it. our just like they said just use ps add drop shadow.